[mdt-papyrus.dev] Copyrights possible problems

  Hi,

 I have noticed some errors on the copyrights and authors of the headers of some classes. For example, in the class named
"org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.clazz.CreateClassDiagramCommand" it is said :

@author <a href="" class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:jerome.benois@xxxxxxx">"mailto:jerome.benois@xxxxxxx">Jerome Benois</a>

and

/*******************************************************************************
 * Copyright (c) 2008 Obeo.
 * All rights reserved. This program and the accompanying materials
 * are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0
 * which accompanies this distribution, and is available at
 * http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html
 *
 * Contributors:
 *     Obeo - initial API and implementation
 *******************************************************************************/

Checking the SVN repository
 (svn+ssh://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/modeling/org.eclipse.mdt.papyrus/trunk/plugins/uml/org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.clazz/src/org/eclipse/papyrus/diagram/clazz/CreateClassDiagramCommand.java),
it appears that the class was copyrighted  (rev 8):

/*****************************************************************************
 * Copyright (c) 2008 CEA LIST.
 *
 *
 * All rights reserved. This program and the accompanying materials
 * are made available under the terms of the Eclipse Public License v1.0
 * which accompanies this distribution, and is available at
 * http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html
 *
 * Contributors:
 *  Cedric Dumoulin Cedric.Dumoulin@xxxxxxx - Initial API and implementation
 *
 *
 *****************************************************************************/

Also, checking the old SVN repository (speedy), it looks like this class is a renaming of :
https://speedy.supelec.fr/Papyrus/svn/Papyrus/eclipse/uml/org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.clazz/src/org/eclipse/papyrus/diagram/clazz/CreateGmfClassDiagramCommandHandler.java

A similar problem appears for the class "org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.activity.CreateActivityDiagramCommand". It appears to be copyrighted
Copyright (c) 2008 Conselleria de Infraestructuras y Transporte, Generalitat
in the first versions from
https://speedy.supelec.fr/Papyrus/svn/Papyrus/eclipse/uml/org.eclipse.papyrus.diagram.activity/src/org/eclipse/papyrus/diagram/activity/action/CreateGmfActivityDiagramCommandHandler.java
and is now copyrighted Obeo.

  So, two points:
1 - I would like to know what happened?
2 - I suspect this is not an isolate case, so how do we process to correct that ?

  Thanks,
    Cedric

Back to the top