Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] M6a for EclipseCon

Hi Adolfo

The new build must not be M6a, since it appears that there will be an M6a
for all EPP to resolve a build dependency issue.

Please make the new build M6b.

I'm undecided about whether to encourage tutorial attendees to take the
extra installation step. It has important fixes:
- EnumerationLiterals work
- validation markers no longer persist after text is plausible again

but I'm not sure how much usage attendees will have time to make, so will
they care? There are many other M6 issues to worry about, so hopefully
attendees will appreciate the difference between an M6 and full release.

I very much doubt that I will commit any more fixes before tomorrow.

    Regards

        Ed

Back to the top