Re: [mdt-ocl.dev] Javadoc builds

Hi Adolfo

The job finally terminated after 34 hours! Hudson looks as if it might be running more sensibly now. No comment yet from anyone in Canada on cross-project-dev.

I'm worried that the 10,000 Javadoc files may be aggravating something.

Can you please comment out/delete the Javadoc for now and then submit a build.

    Regards

        Ed