[mdt-ocl.dev] Javadoc builds

Hi Guys

Given that:

maintaining the Javadoc is not very high up our priority list
the Javadoc involves thousands of small files
Hudson has a variety of problems
we do not ship Javadoc in the release, rather as a web adjunct

building the Javadoc every build seems unnecessary.

I suggest we either

have a separate ?weekly? Javadoc job
have an easily commented out line in the build 'script'.

---

I've now discovered where to add JUnit tests. Nowhere in releng CVS; rather in the Hudson config page.

Might it not be sensible to have at least the JUnit section; if not the whole script window redirected to a CVS file?

    Regards

        Ed

Back to the top