[mdt-ocl.dev] Compilation warnings

Hi Axel

The Impact Analyzer is currently contributing about 50 warnings. Some unused imports are very easy to fix. Other unchecked warnings, although in EMF generated code, are also easy to suppress; EMF seems to preserve the @suppress unchecked on regeneration.

In general, I aim to eliminate all warnings. Warnings that are present are lazy Bugzillas awaiting attention; some, the longstanding 7 dead code warnings in o.e.o do have a Bugzilla. The restricted warning from o.e.o.uml also has a UML2 Bugzilla.

I'll try harder to improve my own warning contributions.

    Regards

        Ed

Back to the top