Re: [m2e-users] exclusion filter "**" for src/main/resources?

In short, to make resource filtering work correctly and reliably, m2e needs full control over processing of resources. m2e only creates resource folders as a visual cue in Package explorer. We can't guarantee correct behaviour if excludes=** is removed.

Under the hood, m2e executes maven-resources-plugin on each resource change to make sure resources are copied to the output filder.
--
Sent from my SGS