Re: [m2e-users] exclusion filter "**" for src/main/resources?

Hey.

As you mentioned the question came up with the previous versions as well. The reason, as I understand it, is that you want the resource folders to be represented as part of the classpath in Eclipse. BUT you also want it to work the same in Eclipse and building only with Maven. So everything is excluded so the Maven builder can handle the resources according the pom.

I don't think anything will break with you removing the filter, as the Eclipse builders run in sequence and not parallel AFAIK. But the reasons for doing so should likely be put in a bug report so better solutions could be considered.