Re: [lsp4e-dev] LSP4E JDT completion

Yeah, the overall idea is that

org.eclipse.lsp4e.jdt

provides the implementation for the Java completion proposal computer FOR ALL available language servers. So if you have a language server that provides completion support for Java source files, all you need to do is to include the org.eclipse.lsp4e.jdt bundle instead of implementing your own completion proposal computer (and, of course, associate your language server with the Java source file content type).

Cheers
Martin

Found the cause: seems the camel tooling has an IJavaCompletionProposalComputer that is duplicating the LSP4E JDT one.