Re: [lsp4e-dev] LSP4E JDT completion

Yes the log shows the completion request is sent twice. And I can see a single instance of the LSP process

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 9:10 AM Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 9:04 AM Jean-Francois Maury <jmaury@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have an LSP that is bound to Java files. It provides completion. I noticed that the completion items are duplicated when presented to the user. Seems the LSP is queried twice for completion.

Have you looked at the LS log (enable it via preferences) to verify whether there are indeed 2 queries to this LS?
Did you check the running processes? Could it be that 2 instances of the LS are actually running and queried for this file?