Re: [lsp4e-dev] LSP4E JDT completion

Found the cause: seems the camel tooling has an IJavaCompletionProposalComputer that is duplicating the LSP4E JDT one.

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 9:30 AM Jean-Francois Maury <jmaury@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I started and I can see that 2 providers are returning items to org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.text.java.ContentAssisProcessor so the list is of size 4 and not 2.
The list is supposed to be filtered and sorted but it does not seems to be implemented
Need to determine why 2 providers are used