From: lsp4e-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:lsp4e-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mickael Istria
Sent: Montag, 14. Mai 2018 12:28
To: lsp4e developer discussions <lsp4e-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [lsp4e-dev] Requesting feedback to a change that adds support for nested sub-projects to LSP4E

In any case, as the proposal would be a major change and as we're trying to release 0.6.0 ASAP (pending on EPLv2 migration), I think this would not be part of Photon and would instead be in 0.7.0 that we'd try to ship after Photon, unless there is a general agreement that 0.7.0 is good to go in Photon earlier.

Would that work for everyone?

Back to the top