[technology-pmc] Forge Merge Update: name changes

Hello Ya'll,
Please be advised that as part of merging the forges into Eclipse, Matt (our master webmaster) has  updated all of the project names for locationtech from locationtech.technology.somename to
locationtech.somename.  This has affected our internal DB, IPzilla and Ldap, as well as the CI instances we host. If you see something out of place, or people are having issues please let me know.

Best,
Thea

Back to the top