Re: [technology-pmc] Forge Merge Update: name changes

Hi Thea,

Entering CQs is blocked:(.

Visiting this page: https://www.locationtech.org/projects/technology.geomesa/cq/create yields this error:

"The project you have attempted to file a CQ for is not configured to accept CQs. Possible reasons for this could include: this is a Top Level Project or the corresponding project doesnt exist in IPZilla yet. Please contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx if you feel you have received this message in error."

Cheers,

Jim