[technology-pmc] tech pmc meeting june 27

I hope everyone is enjoying summer, if there are a enough interested parties it would be great to have a pmc meeting this tuesday june 27th.

To start an agenda:

1) status update from our projects

2) coordinating a LocationTech gathering at foss4g (glad so many projects are represented in the program)

3) I have asked the osgeo live project if we could mark our projects with the LocationTech logo, and if we could make information pages for our cloud processing projects

--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top