Re: [technology-pmc] OSGeo Live

Not sure I know too much, some projects like JTS are listed already: https://live.osgeo.org/en/overview/jts_overview.html

The project is hosted in github so pull requests are a good way to take part.

Here is the above page in github - https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/blob/master/en/overview/jts_overview.rst

It would be nice to update the project details and ask if we could get the LocationTech logo listed on that page.

--
Jody Garnett