Re: [technology-pmc] tech pmc meeting june 27

Thanks for setting up meeting Thea (I should of done that but I did not get a response). Here are my notes ...

1) Discussion on project status

SF Curve

Received a large code contribution (over a thousand lines) from GeoWave team
- code moving geowave project to sf curve so this should be okay
- this is a contribution by eclipse member companies so CLA should be easy
- some questions about maintaining headers to sort out with wayne and sharon

PROJ4J
- any update on status?

GeoPeril
- jim is mentor last contacted in April, waiting reply

Cannot find our "incubating" projects on the website, only locationtech projects, and proposals, no incubation projects.
- so we will have to make sure this exists on new website

GeoBench
- check back

RasterProcessingEngine
- stuck on project planning
- can place design docs into repo now that jody has access: https://github.com/locationtech/rasterprocessingengine
- action: Meeting with Friday with Marc and Jim (thanks for the help)

2) foss4g technology-pmc activities

- Are there projects that would like to be highlighted at booth?
- LocationTech BOF Planning
- Code sprint sign up for Saturday

3) OSGeo Live information sheets

Send to email...