[technology-pmc] about martin's governance tab question

Sorry martin we did not get to answer your governance tab question.

I assume you mean:
https://www.locationtech.org/projects/technology.jts/governance

For udig I thought this content was pulled from the initial project proposal. As far as I could figure out I randomly filled in project details (edit tab when logged in) and some of them showed up here.

Specifically the project "scope" is shown on the governance tab.

Inline images 1
And the "links and documentation" information:

Inline images 2

--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top