Re: [technology-pmc] about martin's governance tab question

Thanks, Jody.

That clears up the question of where the content comes from. But it still seems like an odd place for it to appear on the portal page.  The links at least I would have expected to see under the Development Resources tab.

It would be nice if there was a clear map from the Edit page to where info shows up on the portal page.  I guess we can always reverse-engineers this ourselves... 8^)