Re: [technology-pmc] Project Lead Meeting 2015-02-11

Hi all,

Regarding letting committers have upload access to Nexus, who should I follow-up with?  I'm hoping to get started on that soon.

On the note of working Cloudera and Hortonworks, I'm considering targeting CDH 5.3.1 and HDP 2.1.5.  Is there any additional feedback?  GeoTrellis guys?

Thanks,

Jim