[technology-pmc] face to face / hangout tomorrow

It looks like we have a fair number of projects at the code sprint this week. I would like to set up a hangout/face to face meeting tomorrow, at 10 am EST.

Agenda:
  1. committer elections
  2. portal care and feeding: reminder your committers to +1 approve
  3. repo care and feeding (raise bug ticket for or explore options  for setting up direct access)
For anyone offsite (Martin, David, Erdal, Ahmed, ....) please send me an email and I can set up a hangout.
--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top