Re: [linuxtools-dev] State of remote launch capability in linux tools

Java is only required for RDT's remote projects. These are projects where the source code is entirely located on a remote system. RDT also provides "synchronized" projects which do not require Java on the target.

PTP's remote API does not require Java (unless you're using an RSE dstore connection), nor do you require Java on the target to launch programs.

Greg