Re: [linuxtools-dev] State of remote launch capability in linux tools

> So, what parts of RDT would there be dependencies on?
> Could these dependencies be optional?
>
> I've seen the RDT Launcher mentioned... can you point me to the code,
> for reviewing it?

We are also interested in this topic for supporting remote tracing with LTTng. The parallel tools have interesting features, already supporting cluster debugging.

If I understand correctly, RDT requires Java on the target?!? This could be a serious problem for our intended uses.

Back to the top