[linuxtools-dev] [eclipse-build] Eclipse 3.7

I recently pushed some big changes to eclipse-build to work with
Eclipse 3.7, they are located in the eclipse37 branch.
     http://git.eclipse.org/c/linuxtools/org.eclipse.linuxtools.eclipse-build.git/log/?h=eclipse37

At the moment, I had commented out the patches that deal with running
Eclipse on archs that aren't supported by upstream. If you want this
support, please contribute the patches in the build.xml and we're good
to go.

I've uploaded the sources for 3.7 here:
     http://download.eclipse.org/technology/linuxtools/eclipse-build/e37-branch/

The goal this time around is to get ready early for the new Eclipse
release. In the near future, I'm looking at remove our usage of
features when we provision things (they aren't really needed) and
moving away from dropins.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk