Re: [linuxtools-dev] [eclipse-build] Eclipse 3.7

Hi Chris,

* Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx> [2011-05-11 16:26]:
> I recently pushed some big changes to eclipse-build to work with
> Eclipse 3.7, they are located in the eclipse37 branch.
>      http://git.eclipse.org/c/linuxtools/org.eclipse.linuxtools.eclipse-build.git/log/?h=eclipse37

This is great stuff; thanks!  I've played with the RPMs you built from
this and they work well.

> At the moment, I had commented out the patches that deal with running
> Eclipse on archs that aren't supported by upstream. If you want this
> support, please contribute the patches in the build.xml and we're good
> to go.

I've spoken briefly with Niels about this.  Doko, if you're listening,
we'd love some updated patches for these architectures :)

> I've uploaded the sources for 3.7 here:
>      http://download.eclipse.org/technology/linuxtools/eclipse-build/e37-branch/

Once we're a bit more sure of the 3.7 work, can we make this directory
3.7.x_Indigo and/or symlink this content to there?

Thanks again,

Andrew

Back to the top