[linuxtools-dev] Tycho 0.12.0 and unit tests

Hi everyone,
As you may noticed already I have updated our build to tycho 0.12(the latest
release version) which is proposed to be donated to Eclipse.org. As Tycho is
becoming more and more important we should not stay on an old release that was
not at Eclipse.org if only even for IP purposes (I had a number of legal
issues with other maven related technologies).
Sadly, this caused a number of tests to fail. I have looked at some of the
subprojects that I'm responsible for but any help from others will be more
than welcome. I know it's a pain to learn new build system but we should do
way better than we was in the last month.
For Indigo we should have all tests running and our hudson builds should fail
on test failures!

Regards,
Alex

Back to the top