Re: [linuxtools-dev] Rebuilding with Source Modifications

Hi Joel,
We started Eclipse-build to ease building the whole Eclipse SDK, there was no
intention to make it usable for developing a single bundle and testing
modifications.
If you want to modify and test this modifications you would better checkout the
plugin from cvs and start/debug in Eclipse itself. When you have a ready patch
you can add it to Eclipse-build to enhance it.
At least this is the procedure most Eclipse developers are following. I highly
doubt that someone is building the whole SDK when developing/testing changes
in a single plugin.

Hope that helps,
Alex