[linuxtools-dev] [eclipse-build] SDK test results: 99.84%

Hi,

I've verified that with 0.4RC5 of eclipse-build I'm able to get 99.84%
success on the SDK tests.  This is pretty good and I am hopeful that we
can narrow down the remaining 86 failures and 11 errors (out of 61172*).

I've cleaned up the wiki page and filed bugs for the suites with failing
tests:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Linux_Tools_Project/Eclipse_Build/Tests#Test_runs_where_there_are_failures_or_errors

All failures are hung off of https://bugs.eclipse.org/295095 .

Andrew

P.S. Our last two 0.4 blockers were resolved today so we're on track for
release pending a successful review on Wednesday!

* there are some suites we do not yet run; we need to fix this, too

Back to the top