[linuxtools-dev] Helping with LinuxTools

Hello,

Firstly, I would like to thank the group the efforts to integrate
powerful Linux tools into Eclipse.

We are currently working on tracing (LTTng), profiling (Oprofile) and
build systems, but using them outside the Eclipse environment.

We think is important this area of research to us and we would like to
make our contributions. Contributions can be at any form, from Alpha
Testing, Documentation, and even Plug-in Development.

We are also interested in Real-Time Linux, and we would like to see
more tools related to that area.

Please let us know how we can assist the Linuxtools dev group especially
LTTng and Oprofile.

Kind regards,
Andreas

Hedera Innovations Ltd