Re: [jpa-dev] What's next for JPA?

I think there are lot's of issues in the issue tracker that could be tackled, but at this point I am not sure about how to start. Are the discussions about the big bang namespace change already over? Is it even possible to add features in such a seemingly "namespace-change-only" release?

What needs to be done to actually add a feature? Is a PR containing the spec and API changes enough? I guess a TCK test would have to be added as well? How is the decision made that a feature is added?

It would be great if we could illustrate the process with a more or less simple issue(https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jpa-api/issues/163) so that people get a feeling for how the specification can be shaped.

Regards,

Christian