RE: [jdt-ui-dev] Build Submission For I20050217-0800

Recently I have found the mail to be useful, both to quickly see if something's already fixed and to get a heads up on new features and areas of activity. It's short and batched up so it isn't noisy. If all the teams did it, I don't know, it might be too much unless they were combined (like the planning meeting notes).

Thanks for doing it.

Back to the top