Re: [jdt-ui-dev] Build Submission For I20050217-0800

This is very useful information. Echo'ing it on mailing lists in times of
release/milestone is a good idea.
But having them also in your build notes (as opposed to just a link to
bugzilla, i.e. help yourself) would be even better. I could imagine them
that you would simply broadcast a URL to the build notes on the mailing
list.

Then when glancing at the download page, people could figure if a given
build contains the fix they want or not; or quickly identify the value of a
build.

Just trying to evangelize the way we do it in JDT/Core...

             Daniel
             Megert/Zurich/IBM
             @IBMCH                                                     To
             Sent by:                  jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             jdt-ui-dev-admin@                                          cc
             eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [jdt-ui-dev] Build Submission
             02/17/2005 12:36          For I20050217-0800
             PM

             Please respond to
                jdt-ui-dev

We  post them on the list for a heads up and only collect the strict bug
list for milestone rebuilds.

Dani

             Philippe P
             Mulet/France/IBM@
             IBMFR                                                      To
             Sent by:                  jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             jdt-ui-dev-admin@                                          cc
             eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [jdt-ui-dev] Build Submission
             17.02.2005 12:22          For I20050217-0800

             Please respond to
             jdt-ui-dev@eclips
                   e.org

Just teasing. Why isn't this information simply made available as part of
your buildnotes ?

             Daniel
             Megert/Zurich/IBM
             @IBMCH                                                     To
             Sent by:                  platform-text-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
             jdt-ui-dev-admin@         jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             eclipse.org                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             02/17/2005 12:11          [jdt-ui-dev] Build Submission For
             PM                        I20050217-0800

             Please respond to
                jdt-ui-dev

Platform Text:
      85591 [preferences] indexOutOfBoundsException in the Text Editors
preference page on loss of selection
      85500 [find/replace] Find/Replace dialog keeps focus on previous
widget

JDT Text:
      85466 [preferences][wording] Unnecessary ellipsis in group title text
      85495 [projection] adding comments does not produce an folding ...
      85544 [projection] AFE when folding a method after editing multi-line
modifiers
      85549 [projection] Incorrect folding in CU without terminating
linebreak (Tom)
      85609 [wording] Description for synchronized template is incorrect

JDT UI:
      85658 NPE in InferTypeArguments with cast to primitive type
      85327  NPE in OverrideCompletionProposal.updateReplacementString
      85425 AssertionFailure "should never happen" when searching for
generic type
      85371 Imported new classes not in open type dialog

Dani