[jdt-ui-dev] Updating a view as a program executes

Hi,

   I am not sure whether this is the right mailing list to post this
question.But here is the problem I am running into.

I am developing a view that shows some figures as a program executes.In
the view,I am using gc.drawRect() etc to draw my figures.The view has
to change in accordance with the data produced as the program
executes.What is the best way to share this data between the program
and the view ?

I also want to add some mouse interaction events to my view.I have added a
MouseMoveListener to the view.But the view does not seem to catch the
events if I move the mouse over the view.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Hari

Back to the top