AW: [jdt-ui-dev] Rename refactoring related questions...

Well, seems nobody had time or was in the mood to give some answers. - Never
mind, in the meantime I found my own answers and solved this for my problem
domain, so that my rename related custom refactorings now work in a well
behaving manner together with the default Eclipse ones.

Regards

Valentino