Re: [jdt-ui-dev] UseSupertypeWherePossible released

Adam,

@techreport{ halloran+02:mot,
  author      = "T. J. Halloran and William L. Scherlis",
  title       = "{M}odels of {T}humb: Assuring Best Practice
                 Source Code in Large {J}ava Software Systems",
  institution = "School of Computer Science/ISRI,
                 Carnegie Mellon University",
  month       = sep,
  year        = 2002,
  number      = "Fluid Project"
}

Here you go, for now we will use a tech report.  I'll try to get this on
a web page shortly and post a URL.

Take Care,
Tim