[jaxrs-dev] Eclipse GlassFish and New Branch

All,

 In case you haven’t seen it, here is the PMC statement about initial contributions:

 As stated the primary goal is to release Eclipse GlassFish as JavaEE 8. The EE4J_8 branch has been created for that purpose (I don’t believe we have any critical fixes for it at this point). I’m inquiring about the protected branches as I don’t appear to have permissions to set those flags yet (more on this later).

— Santiago

Back to the top