Re: [january-dev] Newbie using January

Hi Scott,

Sorry we were talking cross purposes. I think we should take it under
advisement to add a feature. I won't object if one of the other
committers wants to set that up (and maintain the duplicate info, or
investigate automatically generating the feature from meta data we
already have).

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham