[january-dev] IDataset <-> python

Hi Folks,

Is there any existing work on going between an IDataset instance (in java) and a Dataset instance in Python using Py4j? We are using January to build an IoT data analytics framework that is built on java/OSGi/kura/our stuff. It includes a way to dynamically create/add/remove osgi services that pass IDataset instances between components to perform various analytics.

One thing that we might be interested in doing is having these osgi services implemented via Python...which would necessitate exchanging IDataset <-> Python dataset instances.

Another question: When is the next expected release of January? Will it be a major, minor, maintenance?

Thanksinadvance for any information.

Scott

Back to the top