Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] [External] : Re: Draft pull request for adding Maven pom to each Platform TCK test folder...

On 8/31/21 3:53 PM, Scott Marlow wrote:

On 8/30/21 2:23 PM, Lukas Jungmann wrote:
[..]

the benefit of such script is that both work can happen in master at the same time. One may only need to temporarily add few more items to .gitignore; some files, such as poms, may exist next to existing ones (even though I'd prefer to keep them on some other place to not confuse people too much and to allow those working on these changes to see them all in one place - if needed). Actual switch would be just a matter of committing script's output and creating a PR, a script itself can also work as the documentation...

Perhaps we can script something to update the commits that we want to sync with the `tckrefactor` branch (using git filter-branch or friends like https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3142419/how-can-i-move-a-directory-in-a-git-repo-for-all-commits).

whatever can turn boring and error prone work into fun :-)

Anyway, the challenge now is to get the EE 10 TCK refactoring done.

understand

thanks,
--lukas

Back to the top