[jakartaee-tck-dev] Analysis of TCK test dependencies on TCK Porting kit interfaces

Hi,

I was just looking at the TCK test dependencies on the com.sun.ts.lib.porting.TSURL class to better understand if we will need to use TSURL/TSURLInterface in our refactored TCK tests.

There is also the GlassFish com.sun.ts.lib.implementation.sun.common.SunRIURL which GlassFish and possibly other EE implementations can use for TCK testing.

Has anyone looked at the porting classes recently with respect to how they need to change with our refactoring effort?

Scott

Back to the top