Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Finalizing the TCKs

Hola Scott,

I have bias feedback on how the window to receive feedback ought to be set up.
Bare with me and thanks for brainstorming after you consume this message.

If an issue/PR is sent on Friday, do we expect the contributors to work on it over the weekend?
If yes, why is that?
Should we assume that contributions ought to happen during the work week instead?
WHY?
the 72 hours period for example ought not to contain the wknd.

We as a community can contribute any day we choose to, HOWEVER we ought to be aware AND PROTECTIVE that weekends for many of us are free of professional work-devices.

As such, I would recommend that the August 4th gets moved to later to honor that weekend ought not to be included (yet are awesome plus to have) on the window to contribute.

Stay awesome formidable #ossDOER and happy August to everyone here,