Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Finalizing the TCKs

The committer teams need to review the staged TCK content and give their +1 for the relevant TCK bundle to be promoted. The promotion will freeze the TCK for release, which essentially means it is frozen. If a blocking change in a TCK is needed, we will re-release with a incremented version number as mentioned below.

The possible states that TCKs can transition through are:

* Staged via https://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/jakartaee-tck/jakartaee9-eftl/staged-900 (each TCK zip may be updated multiple times).

* Promoted via https://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/jakartaee-tck/jakartaee9-eftl/promoted (each versioned TCK zip is frozen immediately, further changes can only appear via a version number increment).

* Final release for Jakarta EE 9 via https://download.eclipse.org/jakartaee/...