Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Unable to access jarfile in test run

On 6/17/20 3:09 PM, Scott Marlow wrote:

On 6/17/20 1:15 PM, Scott Marlow wrote:

On 6/17/20 12:36 PM, Scott Marlow wrote:

On 6/17/20 12:21 PM, Scott Marlow wrote:
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/issues/339 is the issue for this bug.

Let me know if someone is planning to work on fixing this.  I'll look at it in a few hours if not (will assign to myself).  Please comment on the issue or assign to yourself if you work on it.

I'll work on this now. :)

I'm testing locally and on https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/jakartaee-tck/job/master/706/console.

We should be creating the ts_dep folder but still see:

Error: Unable to access jarfile /root/jakartaeetck/bin/xml/../../dist/com/sun/ts/tests/samples/ejb/ee/simpleHello/ts_dep/ejb_sam_HelloClient.jar

I think that we need to understand why the EJB stubs jar is not being generated and which code exactly should be generating the EJB stubs jar.

I'll look for more clues in the git differences between 8.0.2 + master.

Scott

Scott

Scott