Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Unable to access jarfile in test run

On 6/17/20 1:15 PM, Scott Marlow wrote:

On 6/17/20 12:36 PM, Scott Marlow wrote:

On 6/17/20 12:21 PM, Scott Marlow wrote:
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/issues/339 is the issue for this bug.

Let me know if someone is planning to work on fixing this.  I'll look at it in a few hours if not (will assign to myself).  Please comment on the issue or assign to yourself if you work on it.

I'll work on this now. :)

I'm testing locally and on https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/jakartaee-tck/job/master/706/console.

Scott

Scott