Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Next steps for updating the jakartaee-tck repo...

Hi Scott,
Maybe you can add this one as well https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/issues/223  (sorry I don't have karma to auto assign or add in a project)

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 3:28 AM Scott Marlow <smarlow@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 6:30 PM Cesar Hernandez <chernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for the update,

I created the issue for jms [1] and also the PR is ready for review [2].
This time the PR is huge compared with the first one I made for ejb. I removed the jms signature changes since I understand now that those are generated.

Excellent, thank you! :)

Is there any process I need to perform to fully or partially test this and also others open PR's pending for review related with the javax->jakarta changes?

I'm not sure of how to test until we can compile the source without errors, which we will keep getting until we have changed all of the Platform TCK sources.  Mostly, we are just reviewing each change, trying to be careful to not miss anything.

Thanks for opening the [1 issue as well, it is nice to see it automatically show up on the https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/projects/1 Kanban board! :)  Thanks also for suggesting that we start the project board!

Scott