Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] building the TCK repo

So I should just make my source code changes and not worry about whether they compile or not?

Scott Marlow wrote on 3/31/20 5:19 PM:
The current TCK source state, is that some changes have been made but we need to change the remaining javax.* references in the TCK, then we should be able to build the Platform TCK, without getting compile failures.  More inline below.