Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] com/sun/ts/tests/signaturetest/javaee/JavaEESigTest.java#signatureTest_from_servlet failure due to Deprecated annotation added to ServletRequest.java...

OTOH 4.0.2 does not https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/servlet-api/blob/4.0.2-RELEASE/src/main/java/javax/servlet/ServletRequest.java#L431 and 4.0.2 is what the servlet team (seem to be) certifying with: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/servlet-api/issues/262