Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] com/sun/ts/tests/signaturetest/javaee/JavaEESigTest.java#signatureTest_from_servlet failure due to Deprecated annotation added to ServletRequest.java...

If the Jakarta EE 8 release is supposed to be bytecode compatible with Java EE 7, then yeah, I agree the @Deprecated shouldn't be there for the Jakarta EE 8 release.

Linking to ApiDocs for Java EE 7 for ServletContext.getRealPath(String) ...
https://docs.oracle.com/javaee/7/api/javax/servlet/ServletContext.html#getRealPath-java.lang.String-

Besides, I don't think we are allowed to change the TCK behavior for Jakarta EE 8.
Is this a correct assumption?