Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Update to specification document template

On 7/19/19 12:00 AM, Bill Shannon wrote:
Lukas Jungmann wrote on 7/18/19 2:49 PM:
Note that I did expect the status would be set to different values at different
points during the development of the spec, e.g., "EXPERT DRAFT 1", "PUBLIC
REVIEW DRAFT", "PROPOSED FINAL DRAFT", etc.  Your scheme doesn't handle all
those cases automatically.

this reminds me one more thing - do you want this status to be the same in the corresponding javadocs or is it, say for now (=Jakarta EE 8), sufficient to have ${api.jar.version} for final vs ${api.jar.version}-SNAPSHOT for every other build there?

thanks,
--lukas

Maybe someone should create a plugin to derive all these values based on the
form of the version number?  :-)

Back to the top