[jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Update to specification document template

The template for the spec doc projects allows for setting the "status" of
a document in the pom.xml.  The status then appears in the footer
of every page, and on the copyright/license page for the spec.

My intent was that the status would be "DRAFT" or "BETA" or something
like that during development, and then would be "" for the final release.
That works great for the page footer, but results in the copyright/license
page having this entry:

What we probably want in that case is:

But I don't think we need that in the page footer.

(I would do a page watermark instead of the footer, if I knew how to do that.)

We have a fix for the above problem:

ifeval::["{revremark}" != ""]
endif::[]

You can pick up a new version of the license-efsl.adoc file with the fix here:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/bshannon/spec-template/master/src/main/asciidoc/license-efsl.adoc

Please update your spec documents with this fix.

Thanks.

Back to the top