[jakartaee-platform-dev] [POLL] Would you support the as-is javax JAXB and JAX-WS in your implementation

An informal poll for the implementations.  I think we might be all saying the same thing differently.

Let's say that Jakarta EE 9 doesn't "include" JAXB, JAX-WS or Activation, whatever "include" means.

Will you then:

 a) leave the `javax` versions of JAXB, JAX-WS, Activation in your future Jakarta EE 9 implementation
 b) put the work into removing `javax` versions of JAXB, JAX-WS, Activation and ship your future Jakarta EE 9 implementation without them

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins

Back to the top